Karmas - Neuchâtel - 2013
Based on The Precious Master's Instructions, Rinpoche delivers a profound yet eminently practical explanation of karma. He shows us how each of our actions, good or bad, matters - and how this knowledge allows us to live a more righteous life, to experience lasting happiness. These two-day teachings at the request of Kadam Tcheuling Switzerland are a remarkable introduction to the law of causality - beneficial both for new students and for those wishing to deepen their experience of this subject.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THESE TEACHINGS?
Rinpoche presents more specifically in turn:
- The definition of karma
- The way to meditate in order to acquire certainty about them
- The four fundamental characteristics of karmas
- How to apply these understandings in daily life
- How to purify yourself from accumulated karma
- How to abstain from the most harmful activities - the ten non-virtues
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
These teachings will enable you to acquire the foundations of the meditation on the law of causality as presented in the gradual path to enlightenment - a meditation that proposes a profoundly new vision of existence, and offers precious means to better face the different circumstances of our daily life.